A new year, a new blog.
![]() |
| Happy New Year 2017 :) |
Facts about me:
I'm Chloe, 17, from the UK, currently in my second last year at secondary school, so, Lower Sixth (Year 12) and I'm taking Art, Biology, Chemistry and Maths at the moment although I have to make my choices for A2 so the future is looking bleak for my poor maths, I'm a vintage enthusiast and an avid vinyl collector, terrible hoarder with way too many things for one tiny (5ft 4.5 yes the .5 is important) girl to have and a lover of animals. My music taste is a rollercoaster, I have an affinity for the works of John Lennon, and Billy Joel. My favourite colours are earthy warm tones like burnt umber and yellow ochre and, what else? oh I like to read as well, & I'm currently reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
I plan to write about, though not limited to, art; focusing on my experiences doing a-level art, my inspirations,occasional analysis and all things in between. And with that, I hope you enjoy it.
-Chloe x

No comments:
Post a Comment